Landmark at Doral Community Development District
The Landmark at Doral Community Development District is a local, special-purpose government entity authorized by Chapter 190 of the Florida Statutes as amended, and established on September 2, 2005 by the Board of County Commissioners of Miami-Dade County, Florida Ordinance No. 05-153, as an alternative method of planning, acquiring, operating and maintaining community-wide improvements in planned communities.
The Landmark at Doral CDD encompasses an area of approximately 117.95 acres of land located in the City of Doiral, Miami-Dade County, Florida. The District is generally located east of NW 107 Avenue, west of NW 102 Avenue and north of NW 58 Street. Infrastructure consisted of roadway improvements, public parking garage building, stormwater management, water distribution system, sanitary sewer system and outdoor recreational areas.
Board of Supervisors
Juan Carlos Tellez
Su Wun Bosco Leu
- Wrathell, Hunt and Associates, LLC
- Daniel Rom
- 2300 Glades Road, Suite 410W
- Boca Raton, Florida 33431
- Phone Number:(561) 571-0010
- Billing, Cochran, Lyles, Mauro & Ramsey, P.A.
- Dennis Lyles
- 515 East Las Olas Boulevard, 6th Floor
- Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
- Phone Number:(954) 764-7150
The Landmark at Doral Community Development District is a local, special-purpose government entity authorized by Chapter 190 of the Florida Statutes as amended, and established on September 2, 2005 by the Board of County Commissioners of Miami-Dade County, Florida Ordinance No. 05-153. The Miami-Dade County Board of County Commissioners also grants the special powers authorized pursuant to Section 190.012(1), Florida Statutes and Sections 190.012 (2)(a)(d) and (f), (except for powers regarding waste disposal), Florida Statues and Section 190.012(3), Florida Statutes; provided that the District’s exercise of power under Section 190.012(1)(b), Florida Statutes, pertaining to water, waste water and reuse water services shall be pursuant to that Declaration of Restrictive Covenants submitted to the Board of County commissioners in connection with the petition.
- Fiscal Year: October 1 – September 30
- Adopted Budget for Fiscal Year 2023
- Department of Financial Services
- Assessment Summary
- Statutory Authority: Chapter 190, Florida Statutes
- Financial Audits, are available on the Florida Auditor General Website, a link is provide below for your convenience:
Audited Financial Reports